The Vintage at Verdigris Homeowners Association
P.O. Box 923
Claremore, Oklahoma 74018-0923
Email Address: email@example.com
Board of Directors
- President – Scott Smith
- Vice President – Richard Ward
- Secretary – Madison Shockley
- Treasurer – Kim Potts
Board of Directors – Who Are They and What Do They Do?
- The Board of Directors is the governing body of the Homeowners Association responsible for operating the Association.
- The Board of Directors are unpaid volunteers, whom donate their time to serve. They are elected by a vote of the Association Members.
- The primary duty of the Board is to act in a way that benefits the community as a whole.
- The Board has the responsibility of upholding the Association’s bylaws, covenants and annual budget.
- All of the officers have an affirmative obligation to act with the utmost good faith towards the Association.