Please use the contact form below for general questions or requests about our services.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
The Vintage at Verdigris Homeowners Association
P.O. Box 923
Claremore, Oklahoma 74018
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors
- President – Scott Smith
- Vice President – Richard Ward
- Secretary – Madison Shockley
- Treasurer – Kim Potts
Board of Directors – Who Are They and What Do They Do?
- The Board of Directors is the governing body of the Homeowners Association responsible for operating the Association.
- The Board of Directors are unpaid volunteers, whom donate their time to serve. They are elected by a vote of the Association Members.
- The primary duty of the Board is to act in a way that benefits the community as a whole.
- The Board has the responsibility of upholding the Association’s bylaws, covenants and annual budget.
- All of the officers have an affirmative obligation to act with the utmost good faith towards the Association.